*February 4th Update*
The following 10-Year-Facility-Plan projects are underway and are funded by ESPLOST and General Obligation Bond revenue. Updated February 4, 20-22:
- Cherokee Bluff Middle School Construction (in progress),
- Learning Commons at Spout Springs, Sugar Hill, Martin, Mt. Vernon, and Lula Elementary Schools; Chestatee High School; East Hall Middle School (complete). Phase 3 of Learning Commons renovations scheduled for summer of 2022 (Wauka Mt., Lanier, and Chestnut Mt., and Friendship Elementary Schools; Chestatee Middle School).
- Renovations to Chestatee High School: addition of automotive lab; upgrade to classrooms, construction lab, and band room. (complete)
- Addition of Manufacturing Lab at West Hall High School (complete).Installation of air conditioning in middle school gymnasiums (complete).
- Purchase and clearing of 51 acres in North Hall–site of new Agri-Business Center. Addition of approximately 35 head of cattle, with plans for meat processing plant; 20 bee hives for honey production; development of a working poultry operation.
- Security Card Access and door access cameras for all schools (complete)
- Artificial turf installation in 5 high school stadiums (complete). Installation of artificial turf at Flowery Branch High School stadium to begin spring of 2022.
- Purchase of 27 new buses.
- Construction of new Performing Arts Center at Johnson High School (in progress).
- Phase 1 of new Performing Arts Center and Renovations to West Hall High School: permitting, surveys, etc. (construction to begin Summer of 2022)
- East Hall High School Renovations (in progress).